Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sisters of Mercy+ much more

so i go to see Sisters of Mercy and I forgot one little detail, I'm in NYC and who the f*ck is gonna be there but yeah that's right my old best friend. It's like how can someone who used to adore me, follow me around, love me so much etc fucking be so bitter and angry; So I walk in and literally he is right fucking there. I say hi and he laughs which I'm like w.e ya know. but still wtf.

Vanessa saw me on t.v. today and she recorded it, i cant wait to see it!
I have to call to find out when I'm working.

I spent fucking 52 bucks on a Sisters of Mercy and honestly I wished I didn't. It could have been so much better, maybe if I was up close I would have enjoyed it more. Maybe if some hot goth kid held my hand, by the way whomever was the guitarist was extremely hot, and I was ready to sneak backstage, actually I tried but I didn't see any alley or else I would have.

But at least my dress is awesome.

No comments: