Sunday, November 9, 2008

Last night's occurances

I did laundry the a few nights ago, and I went with Al and when we went back to dry he forgot to press the start button so when we went back we had to start drying all over and almost didn't get our clothes dried.


My hair is purple now yay its pretty. I baked blueberry chocolate chips muffins.



Went to a club where I was on the guest list but when I showed up they didn't see my name there for some reason and I couldn't get ahold of the host or the person who put me on the list. After the fact of course I was on the list, its weird that the door people said I wasn't.

I went around the corner and waited and then some random guy from boston started talking to me, he got kicked out for passing out in the bathroom and needed a disguise and I was walking around with him and then decided to leave cause he was irritating.

So I hopped on the train and had to think about where the place was but I remembered the stop so I got off and then I instinctively found the place. I met up with an online friend that I had known for 6 years and never met.

I got a sweet drink special and hooked up with some cherries and whiskey shots. I ended up talking to the bartender for awhile as well as various people in the bar and dancing too :)


I asked the bartender for his number and he told me he was married heh, oops.

This random guy asked me my sign and he thought I was a Scorpio but then was happy I'm a Sagittarius we talked and ended up taking a cab back to his flat. He showed me all his pets which consisted of 3 different species of tarantulas and a tiger-like cat. I had tea and he stretched me out since he is a chiropractor. He also does lighting assistant for magazines and so we ended up doing a impromptu photo shoot with his real tiger skin rug.

It was quaint and then I left and took the long train ride home back to Brooklyn.
Today I got, "She's in parties" stuck in my head.

Oh yay I'm having a birthday party with (the french boy who lives down the hall) his birthday is the 18th.

No comments: