Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More News...

Last night was election night as you know it....

I get home from the set and the person I'm staying with is having a clothing optional party and it spans our apartment and another apartment in the building with the doors wide open.

In the place I'm staying at it was pretty tame but the other place there was an orgy going on and it was no one I would ever want to see naked. People in their 50's and 60's.

So then another one of my housemates decided he wanted to go to Time Square so we took the camera and went; we took pictures on the subway.

The camera's battery died as we tried to take pictures but we got 3 different people to take our pictures and so far only one person emailed us the photos.

Shows the pics

One picture from on set today on KINGS. Keep checking the link for more updated photos :)



I got back and went to sleep after 3am and had a 7am call time! I woke up at 7:15 and booked it to the subway and took the G train the wrong way then accidentally took the F and then took the V and switched to the L to get the G again. Needless to say I was extremely damn late, I got there about 3 hours late. It was such a long day I did overtime I was there for about 14 hours. But that paycheck is gonna be sweet so and the Goths had our close up. Leslie Bibb was on set yesterday and I heard about her diva ways today while walking to the G train after we wrapped.

I'm going to Central Casting tomorrow.

Got a new pic from the photoshoot I did the other day :)

No comments: