Thursday, November 20, 2008

Acrimony between women

Why do women have to hate other women?

why do girls feel like they have to tear each other down?

because we still live in a patriarchal society, because women are still insecure, the media also feeds their insecurities. Shows like gossip girl where girls are backstabbing each other and competing for men... that says a lot about American culture.

Schools should set girls aside and teach them confidence and how to have self-esteem, I had to learn how to do that all by myself, maybe I would have avoided having to feel like shit if there had been classes, but I also had a strong female role model, like hell my mom would let me be some weak bitch, I wasn't even allowed to cry, I got hit for crying.

You know that when I was a pro domme we were only allowed to read books that were pro female or bdsm related, and honestly I never felt so powerful as I did doing this for a job, the only time I ever heard something negative about it was from a man who was threatened by a powerful woman;who want to tear you down and call you a whore because they are ignorant.


When I was a teenager I had to leave a party because the girls at the party thought I was hitting on their bf's when the most I even said to anyone was hi and can I have a cigarette. Girls are still jealous of me and its like oh I thought we were over all of this but I guess not.

But then again, their insecurity and jealousy is their problem. Recently a friend's gf saw me and wouldn't even say hi, so all I did was smile at her cause you know what, I don't have anything to prove, I'm a lovely young thing so be as jealous as you want to be.

I've got plenty of examples where girls have been so insecure but I do find that since I've gotten older it does seem to happen less, but another thing, I will never fight for a boy, cause there are plenty of them out there. When I see shows like Cheater and you always see the girl go after the other girl, that bothers me, cause you know what your man probably lied to the girl and she had no idea about you, why aren't you going after him.


So let's review girls...

Don't fight for a man, cause there are plenty out there

Don't be insecure and talk shit, cause it looks bad on you and its immature, grow the fuck up

Don't keep the cycle of women against women going, you don't have to be a lesbian to be pro female

No comments: