Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm not goth I just play one on tv

I was semi lost but I figured it out pretty quickly.

I left at about 5:30 and got there in the holding room pretty close to call time which was 6:30pm. I came hair and makeup ready and then they decided to fix my hair up and make it wicked cute and they liked what I was wearing, they asked me if I was a real goth hah.

I'm like no I only like Sisters of Mercy cause I'm a christian.

Anyway there was this production guy who took a liking to me and kept asking to see my passport photo. In the picture I'm 17 and THANKS mom, for taking me to a professional photographer to make sure I didn't have a shitty picture for 10 years. He just kept asking every chance he got to see the picture.

Then I said you need to pay me to see this because this is ridiculous. So the goth table got to hang out with the whore table. WHAT IS THIS HIGH SCHOOL?

The name of the show is KINGS
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1137462/

A modern-day soap loosely based on the story of King David, in which an everyday guy rises to the seat of political power in his small town.

I play a goth person heh, its a quite the stretch.

We wrapped at 6am. Then I took the wrong train and then the right one and then finally the L.

Got home at like 7:30

Happy Halloween I guess.

No comments: