Friday, October 31, 2008

Chelsea's first time

I decide after getting home I need to replenish my body with water.

Then walk to where a friend whom I met in Boston who moved to the city months before me is working. I walk into the establishment(Chapel of Sacred Mirrors) and its just sorta creepy in that overly spiritual way, I can feel the live energy in it, its pure, nothing fake and I see images like cosmic christ and its the brightest thing I've ever seen. But I've heard that you should always go towards things that scare you that's how you get braver.

Or make it until you make it, I never thought I was a good actress until it was pointed out to me, because frankly I'm too blunt and obvious to be a good liar or to even try, I find it interesting how often people are shocked by things I say.
I don't like having to hold back from anyone. I would rather be myself.

I enjoy talking to women I feel kinship with and we can learn from each other's experiences and at least share and know we're understood.

I got a run around from an establishment but made up for it by spending time with an old friend of mine and had a nice time.

No comments: