Friday, October 31, 2008

Coquettish Rejuvation

My Sister's Birthday which also is shared by an acquaintance.

It started out a bit of confusion, a bit of that feeling that no one is going to say a word to you because you're an outsider but then said fuck it sat down. Low and behold you're like honey anyway and there sat a very lovely conversationalist and an understanding was made.

Dancing was done and on a box no less with a pretty thing from the ISLAND...Then there were brief introductions and a new scene came into the place.

A french boy whose name escapes me
A zombie girl who was a Gemini with a boy's name
and me wearing a dress I made

I got up on stage and took my belt off and used it to do a spontaneous bondage act, where I was collaring a random boy on this stage. He later thanked me for the amusement and I brushed it off. I'm sure if he had a gf she doesn't like me but no one's gf ever likes me, heh. I'm sorry you girls are so insecure, maybe if you trusted your boy and weren't so insecure you'd be awesome like me.

I loved how the bartender was fueling my fire, he gave me what i wanted without my asking, he just knew it had to be done. A couple of puffs and another parting from a friend and off the 3 of us went.

Walked to another bar, had another drink and ended up taking two more stranglers with us. It was then decided we would cross the street to the tattoo parlor and chill. But alas not everyone was allowed entrance and the french boy was denied so I gave him a hug and then he gave me a french kiss for awhile and was on his way.
So then I get inside the place and one of the artists immediately takes a liking to me and gives me a massage and started making out with me too.

Genitourinary begins....

The carpet was well cleaned... and it was filmed on top of that by a voyeur
then the zombie girl started making out with me too.

So I end up passing out and wake up and don't even know what time it is but decide I should go back to the east village, where I'm calling home that week/day/night. I get home at like 11:30am.


I think this is why I miss the east coast so much.

No comments: