Sunday, October 19, 2008

Catwoman speaks....

I had a moment yesterday, let me tell you about it.

So I'm walking down Clark Street to catch the bus and low and behold, I see a good spot. A Green Clothing Donation bin, with tons of crap outside. So I go through a bag, cause all the other stuff is wet and ruined and not interesting regardless. I found 6 designer purses and a pair of BCBG heels. So one of the purses is sorta ugly but it has a perk because it has blue vinyl in it, and I don't know if you know, but vinyl is about 7 dollars a yard and while there isn't much material here, I can still do something with it. It was an Estee Lauder bag hah, I have little respect for designer shit anymore, cause I find it everywhere and its free. I have hardly ever paid for a designer possession in quite awhile.

I take it with me as I meet Amandacera at the zoo and we met up with her roommate and got a brief tour, will go back soon I promise! I gave her a choice of what purses she wanted cause there are plenty and she picks this white nine west one and a smaller beaded one. We all go grocery shopping and then go to her friends house and then go back to her apartment. So I had a fun night in Logan Square took two trains to land me back in lake view. In between there was a massive delay on the blue line (thanks CTA) .... You make me hate public transit even more....

As soon as I got back I was so excited about the vinyl, I started making patterns and sewing rough stitches to get a better idea of the fit and where it would need to be sewn with the machine; I could hand sew it but I'm still missing a few pieces.

No comments: