Sunday, December 14, 2008

Urban Decay

Went to see UltraV djay at Otto's Shrunken Head, ended up meeting a ton of people and dancing. Ended the night around 4am. Missed a fetish party but didn't mind.

Went home with girlfriend and boyfriend and passed out on their couch. Woke up rather hungover and it was about noon so I did everything possible to not feel like crap cause I had to model. I took the L and still felt nauseous but by the time I took the R, that feeling went away. So I got off at Times Square and damn it there were all these tourists in my fucking way, seriously get the hell outta the way.

I was to be there at 3pm for makeup and wardrobe and then after I was ready I got some soup from Europa Cafe and it hit the spot, cause I had been craving it all morning.
LUMINISIS

The event I modeled in, the pictures will be up soon so yay. There was an after party for Masae because her birthday was on the 11th and it was strawberry shortcake with a chocolate inscription that said, Happy Birthday Masae + Sagittarius :) so yay I got to celebrate my birthday YET AGAIN :) There were so many great performances, gothic belly dancers were pretty awesome and the UV performances and the music too!

Then Rachael, Chris and I went to The Smith and chilled etc for awhile, Then Chris and I blazed walking down 5th avenue and he walked me to the train. So I get off the train and have to wait for the bus and I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait until 5am but I got lucky and only had to wait an hour for the bus at 3:23 am. I sat on the stopped escalator, sketching and writing my thoughts out.

I got home before my other roommate so I made some food and then we watched the Office and passed out.

No comments: