Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dominant Ten of the Week

Dominant thoughts of the week

1. This invite to a sweet party... there are a few of them.

2. New Job Opportunity that came up... so fucking amazing.

3. How hard my ex is trying to contact me, hehe its amusing. How many ways can I cut a person off from communication. I blocked 2 screennames from AIM, myspace profile, changed my phone number and his emails now are set as SPAM.

4. How long its been since I've seen a movie in theatres... currently interested in MILK.

5. This dream I had the other night, it was weird and this girl called me Ubiquitous, hence my status. Also there was this party and it was cool but sorta weird and the people were just random, but I really fit in there.

6. I have a love affair with Brooklyn, it proposed marriage to me and so we're engaged. The pre nup is totally crazy but whatcha want ya know? The things you do for lovezzz.


7. So I might start taking pole dancing classes, I need to add to my exercise routines, mainly revive it. Uh I have such commitment issues.

8.Fitting I had and show I modeled in on Last night

9. An interesting character that I met 2 nights ago

10. Been thinking about money so much lately, like dreams of it.
Money
To see or win money in your dream, symbolizes that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money may represent confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself.�Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart.

Dream1- I was going grocery shopping and took the bus the wrong way and left some of the groceries at the store and then I found a whole stack of bills on the floor when i went back.

Dream2- I think some of my roommates gave me money because they were paying me back from money I lent them or/and they needed it for some other reason and I had overpaid so i got money back..


I definitely feel like I'm finally my own boss and I have complete and total freedom and don't need to compromise myself to make a buck.

I'm gonna watch ED WOOD and pass out again, me thinks.

-Huggles-

No comments: