Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 Top Things this week

My Interests for this week are coming up and maybe its cause I drank a ton of coffee... Coffee is equivalent to cocaine for me. Me being excited = scary as hell

This coffee which I drank awhile ago, gave me a fucking panic attack so BEWARE OF IT!
COFFEE that gives you a panic attack, imagine that!

1. Today is my mommy's birthday and so that reminded me of an Artist she really likes Nana Mouskouri, hence the song Soleil Soleil which popped into my head immediately because my mommy played that song all the time at home. I can't describe enough how growing up with a bizarre crazy french woman has shaped me. I love her though cause she's my mommy :) and the older I get the more I realize how much like her I am.

2. This picture of my mommy when she is a month pregnant with me, she looks like me so much its frightening! minus the blonde hair and blue eyes of course but same facial structure.
here

3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-jiOEnW7EI

4.BOSS HOG live in CONCERT! I thought about going to see Letters to Cleo but not nearly as good as Boss Hog its like if I had to choose between L7 and Babes in Toyland, its L7 all the way.
Also could there be a sexier rock couple seriously, reminds me a lot of Thurston and Kim but these kids are way hotter.

5. Yeah so now I played some NES games on Ubuntu its wicked fun and next I'm going to get the Xbox controller to work and then use S-Video, so I can be lazy about it, I've played Ren & Stimpy, Dick Tracy, Barbie and Beetlejuice so far but I have so many games its absurd.

6. Does anyone remember Friday the 13th on NES,has anyone ever beat that shit, its so damn hard!I would love to meet someone who beat it, they made that shit impossible.

7.I'm also working on my New Year's Eve outfit so I'm looking for clutches and other retro accessories from the Hollywood area of Glamor; especially into accessories/jewelry and cute shoes!

8. Zombies, I mean I never really cared about them before but then I played Left 4 dead and well then it got me thinking about how the post office is the perfect place to hide out JUST IN CASE a zombie attack happens, I mean they must have thought about that shit before they built it I swear!

9.Oh how I'm loving this website right now lovely love

10. Screenprinting (I'm gathering up supplies so as soon as that box of clothes comes in I'm doing it up) Its going to be THE FACTORY but on a smaller scale and I hate Andy Warhol and his museum sucks ass. He had a painting up which he used urine to make, I'm glad I only paid 8 bucks instead of 12. I should make a urine painting and make people pay 8 buxxx to see it then I would feel vindicated.

No comments: