Friday, March 20, 2009

Writing Assignment

My friend and I decided to pick random words and then use it somehow in a narrative, letter etc. here is what I came up with.


Dearest Isabelle,

Within the shadows I have awaited for you fair maiden and your deviant smile that satisfies my cravings of effectual affection.

A cyclone of reveries, you swept me up into social artifice; a quaver of hearten in my quest to upend my duties to France.

You shook the very foundation of all that is my ephemeral existence.

Tonight you promised to disclose intimately the myriad of details about your estranged frere.

do not feel you are fueling my illusions of grandeur. You are quite dear to me. if you once more recite your spiel of solitary confinement, I shall be forced to defenestrate myself without hesitance.

Am I self-deprecating enough for you love? Here I lie in lachrymose lingering eternally for you my enchantress.

No comments: