Friday, August 8, 2008

My Convocation

I got the job! Working at Chicago Costumes, I'm working out the details. Last night I had a good conversation with my friend's ex wife she has been a fashion designer for 15 years. Her and I got to talking and she said she would give me this sewing machine and some scratch fabric to get started.

I have to move to my new spot today in preparation for the new spot on Monday. This weekend is gonna be busy. Later today I have a casting call for a hair show, which is either going to be paid or on a DVD im not entirely sure.

http://www.goykphoto.com/events.asp

Check out this website in the coming days the pics from the event will be there.

this is where the after party was:
http://www.nvpenthouselounge.com/
I danced and it was great, i had to roll up my pants and shirt cause it was soo warm in there, i got people dancing too.

Also I was on the Steve Wilkos show in the audience the other day so when i find out when that airs I will let you know too. The new season starts September 15th so it should air fairly soon. I was in the almost last row on the far right and I'm wearing this black/silver sequined dress with yellow eyeshadow. The show felt very scripted because we had to clap at certain points etc and even the show itself felt very scripted like the people on stage were acting because Steve let them be alone on stage without interfering at certain points. It plays in your area i think around 2pm and it should be on some local channel, its nbc.


It's funny a lot of people from Mass and New York have been moving here, friends of some of my other friends end up here and so then I hang out with my friend's friends lol. I love my job cause i get to borrow clothes to use for shoots. My friend is a grip so he has access to film equipment and he can use it for personal projects so he wants to film my next photo shoot. I have a specific theme in mind because it will be put in the magazine that I want. I'm really loving my hair right now its sooo pretty. It's red, yellow and platinum. Someone called me Cindy lauper today lmao. but last night when it was done I would definitely say Thompson Twins, I had body paint done also and I was a phoenix.

No comments: