Sunday, January 31, 2010

Immersion or 10 years of delayed personarl growth

(Listening to Blutengel)

My status should read: wants to immerse herself into darkness and come out pure white snow
Fallen and not sentenced


(In Conversation)

I realize no matter what I'm not going to be attracted to a girl who bakes apple pies or a boy who wears blue jeans. We like the color, the senses, the essence of that, I forgot what it was that attracted me to it all and its all essentially the same.

You didn't know where you fit, you didn't think you fit anywhere, then you embraced a dark aesthetic and suddenly everything makes sense. So ten years here I am still listening to the same music.

When I was a stranger to it all is it the strangers who have the same romanticism of it too?
Maybe but they didn't read Ann Radcliffe or listen to Mephisto Walz.

That's what it comes down to, Interests? Maybe having things in common is overrated but the attraction factor just isn't the same. He likes girls who wear vinyl, corsets and latex; he tells me and I think hell who doesn't?

The guy I'm seeing just kissed a guy last night and I'm actually a little bit proud and it wasn't anything that I convinced him to do. Girls think that guys who are effeminate weirdos are hot, just as much as guys like sluts.

Can I show my new toy off today?

Accept people for who they are, not who you want them to be.

No comments: