Thursday, July 9, 2009

Social Darwinism Revisited

I can truly say I feel like I'm making an even bigger and better turn around.

I'm going in exactly the direction that I've been wanting to go and following the path I've set out for myself.

Work is great, couldn't ask for better music to be played, better people to work with and more interesting opportunities to present themselves.

Making 2 more dresses at the moment and plans for more, will start capturing (behind the scenes etc)

Boston this weekend yay, It's the Xmortis 5th Year anniversary, in homage to Manray of course.

Next week is all about apartment hunting, need to find a place by August 1st.


Which leads me back to Socializing, I've been going to more bbqs, house parties and just chilling with friends and I like it so much better. Clubs can be fun on occasion but really I've decided only monthly parties are worth it or special events, come on peeps we need some new blood/creativity in the scene, because this is a yawn! Was actually discussing this with my new manager...

I haven't even have time to sleep, volunteer or do anything else really, I try and fit things in where I can.

Also I have 3-4 new photo shoots coming up and 2 previous sets that I will get photos from.

oh and travel plans, Chicago and Philly very soon as in next month.

*That's all for now Cherubs*

Is making a huge cup of coffee because otherwise I won't be able to go out tonight, even though I shouldn't stay out too late as I have a bus to catch tomorrow.

and also I admit it... I'm addicted to Vita Coco... this stuff makes me feel so amazing, and I've noticed it might be a trend.. I swear every time I like something, it becomes popular wtf
Do they put crack it in lol... Visited a friend yesterday who also is addicted to it!


*Huggles Everyone*
XoX
Rozzalyn

No comments: