Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This is how it begins, you push it away but it all comes back again

now everything is clear
I erase the fear
I can disappear
(please) I don't ever want to make it stop
-"Please"- NIN


I've applied to 2 different agencies based in NYC, so I will find out the results very soon.
This month is getting jammed pack with all sorts of new gigs so I'm happy about that, I just need to get over this hump and then I'm good. I have an interview today, wish me all the luck in the world, this place is so me and its a job I really love and enjoy.

Then I have to worry about all these other things but I'm doing better than I was before, I'm getting closer to my goals.

This year I'm focusing more on:

*Stronger portfolio
*More acting work
*Financial Stability
*International Travel
*Focus more on performing (stage, dancing etc)
*Coming out with a line of my custom made designs
*Getting new shoes (I seriously have like no shoes)

2 comments:

Hotel @nyware said...

Hi Truddie! Sounds G-R-E-A-T

Unknown said...

Visualize your goals and they will happen. If you don't see them existing in your mind, then you can't make it happen in the world. Believe in somthing and you will make it happen. Cliche but true. Cliches are cliches because they are true.