Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cruising Around

Listening to Placebo on repeat

Particularly: Every you every me

“Like the naked leads the blind.
I know Im selfish, Im unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind. ”

and Pure Morning

Went to Dairy Queen and got a blizzard with snicker in it, kinda disappointing.
Got a Veggie burger meal too.
Our landline had static so I had to test the line. But first I had to kill a bunch of wasps.
Then I proceeded to test the phone line with an actual phone outside, it was so absurd.
A cordless phone outside hah.

Called the same agency to make sure they sent the fax I needed. It’s been an absurd amount of time that I’ve had to wait for some sort of proof that I paid this account off.
Called AT&T and got my phone bill reduced by 20 bucks.

By the way I love my friend mike cause he cracks me up like no one else.
He called me last night being dramatic as usual and proposed an offer to me that was the funniest thing I've ever heard.

My new shoes need to be broken in better.
But wicked cute and comfy.

No comments: